We pride ourselves on our world-class training program, and the multiple training opportunities we offer for you and your team. The training programs have been designed to educate and support you in multiple aspects of your business, from sales to product information and application training. The training we offer is:
(1) Professional Propspeed Training with Propspeed Company and Product Introduction – A Propspeed Sales Manager takes you through a 1 hour online training course that educates you on the Propspeed company overview, product range, selling and resources available and application of the product.
(2) Foulfree and Lightspeed Training - A Propspeed Sales Manager takes you through a 30-minute online training course to run through the product, selling tips and tricks, application and resources available.
(3) Propspeed Application Training - A Propspeed Sales Manager takes you through a 1 hour online training course to run through the Propspeed application processes, tips and tricks from the industries best applicators and leave your team confidant to jump into a Propspeed application job.
Face to Face Training:
(1) Lunch-n-Learn - A Propspeed Sales Manager will visit you on-site and sit down during your team’s lunchtime and review the Propspeed application system from A to Z, have a Q&A session and, provide lunch for those teams in attendance.
(2) Prep-n-Paint - A Propspeed Sales Manager will spend the day in your yard working together with your application crew under a boat applying the Propspeed system. By the end of this training, all staff in attendance will be confident in the full, end-to-end application of the Propspeed system. We ask you, in advance of our arrival, that wherever we’re to apply Propspeed, the surfaces have been properly sanded and ready to start the Propspeed system.